Wednesday, November 30, 2011

7 Months Old (Two Weeks Late)

I have no idea why, but blogging has become a chore over the past few weeks.  I would apologize, but I'm having fun playing with a very personable little guy.

Emory went to the doctor on November 16th (the 7 month mark) to check his weight gain (or lack thereof).  He is a super tall baby!  He is 28.5 inches long!  However, little man only weighed 15 pounds 6 ounces at his weigh in.  Meaning that he has only gained half a pound since he was 4 months old. :-(  Before I get into all of that, I'm going to give you all some pictures to prove that a skinny baby can be a super cute baby.  Check it out:

Someone has discovered his voice...and he thinks everyone else should discover it as well.
 

Sweet boy loves his knit ornaments.
I hope he likes to read as much as he likes to look at pictures.  Mason, as usual, is standing guard.
He likes to talk.  Can't you tell?
Ummm yes, he's too precious for words!
 He is such a good baby.  I don't know what happened, but sometime between the 6th and 7th months he went from an often fussy baby to a very happy baby.  Granted, I think his fussiness has a lot to do with the MASSIVE amount of food that the child does not keep down.  Poor Emory definitely has reflux, so we're trying to work through some of the kinks.  I think he's actually started gaining a fair amount of weight over the past week or so.  We just add rice to EVERYTHING!  For once, you can see a little belly pudge.  I love it!

Emory hopes everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  He is already preparing for Christmas (by deconstructing the tree decorations).
That would be the glittery ting ting that he is trying to pull out of the tree.  Obviously, he thinks it's hilarious.